Michael Marcer is licensed as an Attorney and Counselor at Law in all the courts of Florida and has been practicing law since 2011. Michael completed his undergraduate studies at Florida International University, and shortly thereafter, completed his graduate studies at Saint Thomas University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor. Afterwards, Michael started his own practice where he mainly focused on bankruptcy law until becoming and employee of Marrero, Trivedi, Chamizo Law, L.P. Within a few short years Michael rose the ranks and is currently one of the partners of the newly renamed and structured firm, Marrero, Chamizo, Marcer Law, L.P. Michael Marcer currently manages the firms bankruptcy department and looks forward to helping individuals with their bankruptcy needs.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- 30% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2012
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami Gardens, Florida – J.D.
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida – B.A. (2007)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association, Member, 2011 – 2015
- Bankruptcy Bar Association, Member, 2014 – 2015
Past Employment Positions
- The Marcer Law Firm P.A., Director, 2012 – 2013