Contact Us
Marrero, Chamizo, Marcer Law LP
Attorneys & Counselors At Law | A bilingual law firm
Free Consultation
Main Menu Contact

child support Archives

Obtaining child support from a parent with a disability

When a Florida couple with children divorces, the non-custodial parent is usually required to pay child support. This is to ensure that the custodial parent has enough money to raise the child. The payment amount will be partially based on the non-custodial parent's income, so anything that reduces a one's ability to earn may also result in a reduction in the child support obligations.

Changes ahead for incarcerated parents who owe support

Florida parents who are incarcerated may gain the right to request that their child support payments be reduced to reflect a reduction in their income. On Dec. 19, the Obama administration released rules created by the Administration for Children and Families intended to address this issue. These regulations are part of overall Obama administration efforts toward prison reform.

Email Us For A Response

Start Your Free Consultation Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Nav Map
Back To Top