The personal injury lawyers at Marrero, Chamizo, Marcer Law LP are here to help you if you have been injured by the negligence of another. We are a bilingual law firm serving accident victims clients in the Miami-Dade area, Broward County and the Florida Keys.
No matter how you were injured, we offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
Protecting Your Right To Full Compensation
If you have been injured due to the careless or wrongful actions of another, you have the right to seek full compensation for the damages you have suffered. Unfortunately, insurance companies will not treat your injury case seriously until you are represented by an attorney.
Our personal injury lawyers handle all types of accident cases, including:
- Car accidents: Car accidents are not always really accidents. They usually happen because someone chose to do something reckless such as speed or text while driving.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: When drivers fail to look out for pedestrians and bicyclists, the civil justice system can hold them accountable.
- Trucks accidents: Drivers of heavy trucks can do a lot of damage when they speed, pass unsafely or drive without taking required rest breaks.
- Slip-and-falls: Property owners are responsible for defective sidewalks, spills in stores and other unsafe conditions that cause falls.
- Dog bites: Dog owners are responsible for injuries caused by their pets. The damages are usually paid by homeowners insurance.
- Medical malpractice: If a doctor or hospital provides substandard care and you are injured as a result, you have the right to seek compensation.
- Construction site accidents: We represent injured workers regardless of their nationality or immigration status.
- Wrongful death: We represent families of fatal accident victims.
A car wreck, slip-and-fall or other accident can damage your health, your ability to work and your enjoyment of life. The sooner you contact us after an accident, the sooner we can collect and preserve the evidence we need to prove liability.
For More Information About Personal Injury
For a free case evaluation, call 305-704-8566.